- 2-WAY Passive speaker
- 1 x 12-inch LF cone, Vented box
- 1 x 1.4-inch HF compression driver on a CD asimmetrical Horn
The V-12 is a lightweight , flexible and multipurpose loudspeaker enclosure, designed for use in mobile or fixed sound reinforcement, either as a main PA or as a stage monitor. The design includes a powerful 3-inch voice coil 12-inch LF speaker CAD tuned into a vented box, and a 1.4-inch exit (3-inch voice coil) compression driver coupled to a rotatable asymmetric horn to provide a smooth and clear high frequency reproduction.
Flying hardware provision, handles and a recessed floor stand socket are included as standard. The enclosure has been made with the latest techniques ensuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is coated with rugged Durawound texture finish and protected with specially treated grills.
The system’s choice can be passive (V-12), and self-powered without networking (V-12A) or with networking remote PC control (V-12 PCC-3).
- High-Power Multipurpose two-way system
- 1 x 10-inch-LF/ 1 x 1.4-inch HF compression drive on CD rotatable asimmetrial horn
- Integrate suspension points and pole mount cup
- Highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Stand alone system
- User-adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
- Background music in restaurant, disco, club.
- White color
- Black color
- U-Bracket TUB-V12
- SELF-POWERED VERSIONS
- V-12 A. DSP Fixer on factory
- V-12 PCC-3 Network controlled DSP