The Tecnare SW-118M is a very powerful 1×18-inch direct radiation, vented subwoofer cabinet. It has been designed for all kinds of sound reinforcement: short, medium or long throw. The box houses rigging hardware to be used in array systems, such as CLa208. It can be also used in combination with V Series or IBZA One Series.
The response given with this subwoofer is very deep, starting at 35 Hz.
The SW118M has built in proprietary hardware for simple, fast and safe rigging. The enclosure has been made with the latest cad techniques assuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is covered with rugged Durawound texture finish and protected with epoxy powder coating grills.
- The SW-118M is the companion subwoofer to the CLa208. The SW-118M’s simple-to-use rigging solution allows users to construct flown and ground stacked arrays with ease
- 1 x 18-inch-LF cone driver
- Optimally vented for increased response
- Band PA
- Coporate Events
- Sound system rental
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
- Colors Versions
- White color
- Black color
- SW-118MR: SW-118M + TRK-118 rigging kit installed at the factory
- Top Grid THV-118
- Wood dolly: TWD-118
- Transition Frame SW-118MR to CLa208: TTF-208-118
- Two-high SW-118M Transit Cover: Covers two stacked
- Three-high SW-118M Transit Cover: Covers three stacked
- SELF-POWERED VERSIONS
- SW118M/MR A. DSP Fixer on factory
- SW118M/MR PCC-3 Network controlled DSP