WIDE COVERAGE LOUDSPEAKER
- 2-WAY Passive speaker
- 1 x 15-inch LF cone, Vented box
- 1 x 1.4-inch HF compression driver on a CD Horn
The IBZA15 is a trapezoidal full range loudspeaker high performance, wide-bandwidth system in a compact and efficient package. Extended frequency response is provided by a bass reflex tuned 15-inch LF driver and a 1.4-inch exit compression driver (3-inch voice coil) mounted on a 80° x 50° constant directivity HF horn.
This two-way system is designed for applications where very high output is required from a compact enclosure. It has been designed for use as stand-alone full-range speaker or together with a passive sub woofer (E.G. the SW215).
The box houses multiple internal rigging points for ground-support, truss and wall mounting, pole mount socket, and Speakon NL4 connectors. The enclosure has been made with the latest techniques ensuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is coated with rugged Durawound texture finish and protected with specially grills. The system’s choice can be passive (IBZA15), and self-powered without networking (IBZA15A) or with networking remote PC control (IBZA15 PCC-3).
- Two-way full range loudspeaker
- 1 x 15-inch-LF cone driver/ 1 x 1.4-inch exit, 3-inch voice coil compression driver
- Long-lasting reliability
- For portable use or permanent installation
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Stand alone system
- Fill applications
- Background music in disco and club.
- Colors Versions
- White color
- Black color
- Horizontal Array Frame TAF-I15