FULL-RANGE COMPACT LOUDSPEAKER
- 2-WAY Passive speaker
- 1 x 12-inch LF cone, Vented box
- 1 x 1-inch HF compression Driver on asymmetrical horn
The IBZA12 is a trapezoidal full range loudspeaker high performance, wide-bandwidth system in a compact and efficient package. Extended frequency response is provided by a bass reflex tuned 12-inch LF driver and a 1-inch exit compression driver mounted on an asymmetrical rotatable (50°-100°) x 60° HF horn.
This two-way system is designed for applications where very high output is required from a compact enclosure. It has been designed for use as standalone full-range speaker or together with a passive sub woofer (E.G. the SW118M or SW115).
The box houses multiple internal rigging points for ground-support, truss and wall mounting, screw for an external pole mount socket, and Speakon NL4 connectors. The enclosure has been made with the latest techniques ensuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is coated with rugged Polyurea texture finish and protected with specially grills. The system’s choice can be passive (IBZA12), and self-powered without networking (IBZA12A) or with networking remote PC control (IBZA12 PCC-3).
- Full Range Compact two-way system
- 1 x 12-inch-LF/ 1 x 1-inch exit (1.75-inch coil) HF on rotatable asymmetrical horns
- Integrate suspension point and screw for an external pole mount cup
- Internal passive crossover/filter network
- Portable use or permanent installation
- Highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Stand alone system
- Near-field applications
- Background music
- Mobile and fixed installation
- Colors Versions
- White color
- Black color
- Horizontal Array Frame
- External mounting adapter cup
- Wall brackets TSC-350