- Single 10-inch Bass Reflex Subwoofer
- 1 x 10-inch LF cone driver (3-inch voice coil)
ESW110 is a ultra-compact subwoofer system comprised of one 10-inch low frequency driver in a vented, front-loaded configuration for extended bandwidth. It has been designed for small sound reinforcements, where box size matters.
The rectangular cabinet has been made with the latest techniques ensuring a perfect and rigid construction and is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points for ultimate flexibility.
As a part of Tecnare’s E Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications, ESW110 provides a natural low-frequency sound quality.
- Sonic impact precision. High output, compact subwoofer system
- 1 x 10 -inch-LF Bass Reflex
- Designed for permanent installation where the physically small size and the impact of a 10-inch driver is desired
- A/V systems
- meeting rooms, classrooms, exhibit areas
- f/x reinforcement, cruise ships
- Background music in restaurant, disco, club and small retail spaces
- Educational facilities
|Frequency Response:||45 Hz – 500 Hz ±3dB, measured on axys|
|Components:||1x10” LF driver|
|Axial Sensitivity:||94 dB (1w/1m)|
|Calculated SPL:||115 dB continuous /121 dB peak|
|Power Handling:||250 W AES / 500 W continuos|
|Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches):||310x398x350 mm|
|12.20" x 15.70" x 13.78"|
|Net Weight (kg/Pounds):||9,6 Kg|
|Construction:||16mm birch plywood. Finished in black paint.|
|Grille:||Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated foam|
Application information is presented for guidance only. Exel Acoustics SL reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the products and the published specifications. As part of the ongoing development program Exel Acoustics SL tries to maintain the highest degree of product compatibility.
- Soft Cover