COMPACT CURVILINEAR ARRAY LOUDSPEAKER
- 2-WAY bi-amp enclousure
- 2 x 10-inch LF cone, dipolar shape, Vented box
- 1 x 1.4-inch HF compression driver mounted on one waveguide coupled to a CD horn
The CLa21 is a high-power, bi-amp two way, line array module engineered to deliver an incredible output for use in indoor or outdoor all kind spaces. The Tecnare CLa21 has enough new solutions to make the work of sound engineers easier .
First of all we have established a design criterion in which the size of the cabinet is extremely compact. The bass and mid section are conformed by two 10″ dipolar mounted drivers and High frequency is handled by a 1.4” exit (3-inch voice coil) compression driver attached to a pattern controlled (75º horizontal x 13º vertical) symmetrical curved waveguide. The advanced bass-reflex and port arrangement delivers full bandwidth capabilities with an extended LF output. Due to the dipolar arrangement of the LF drivers, a broadband, horizontal directivity control is maintained down to approximately 500 Hz.
The system’s shape is trapezoidal , so we can better angle and focus it’s elements. This feature could partially solve front applications, if the front focused elements could be managed independently a part from the other elements of the array.
The enclosure has been made with the latest techniques assuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is covered with rugged Durawound texture finish and protected with epoxy powder coating grills.
The system’s choice can be passive (CLa21), and self-powered without networking (Cla21A) or with networking remote PC control (CLa21 PCC-3).
- High output to size ratio
- 2 x 10-inch-LF cone, dipolar shape, vented box/ 1 x 1.4-inch exit (3-inch voice coil) HF compression driver mounted on one waveguid attached a CD Horn
- Exceptional pattern control due to symmetrical design
- Touring sound, sports arenas
- Theater, corporate A/V, performing arts centers
- Near-field applications
- Hotel ballrooms, live clubs and disco.
|Frequency Response:||60/80(1) Hz- 18 Khz|
|Components:||Low and mid: 2 x 10”, 3.5” voice coil; HF: 1 x1.4” compression driver, 3” voice coil|
|Nominal Dispersion:||Horizontal: 75º; Vertical: depending on array length and configuration|
|Impedance:||LF: 8 Ohm / HF: 16 Ohm|
|Axial Sensitivity:||108 dB (1w/1m)|
|Calculated SPL:||136.5 dB continuos / 142.5 peak|
|Power Handling:||710 W AES / 1420 W continuous|
|Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches):||320x741x479mm|
|12.6" x 29.7" x 18.85"|
|Net Weight (kg/Pounds):||35 Kg|
|Construction:||16mm birch plywood. Finished in black semi-matt textured Durawound weatherized coating. One recessed carrying handle.|
|Grille:||Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated foam.|
|(1) Standard (CLa21 preset)/CUT mode (CLa21_80 preset)|
- Colors Versions
- White color
- Black color
- Multipurpose Top Grid: THV-21/18V
- Wooden dolly CLa21: TWD-21
- Three-high CLa21 Transit Cover: Covers three stacked
- Four-high CLa21 Transit Cover: Covers four stacked
- Flight-case for CLa21: Road-ready Flight Case for 4 x CLa21
- SELF-POWERED VERSIONS
- CLa-21 A. DSP Fixer on factory
- CLa-21 PCC-3 Network controlled DSP