- 2-WAY BI-AMP Enclosure
- 1 x 12-inch neodymium LF cone drive, vented box
- 1 x 1.4-inch exit (3-inch voice coil) compression driver, attached to a waveguide.
The exceptional scalability and the ability to form small arrays of two, three or four cabinets with strict control of dispersion makes A.L.I.S. 12 capable of adjusting to any audience geometry, being the ideal choice for distributed systems in sports venues. Arrays can be flown horizontally or vertically, or stacked when needed.
A.L.I.S. 12 show no angle settings to calculate or spread adjustments to implement for each show, as these is already fixed. Tecnare’s DP4896 and DP2696 processors provide presets for A.L.I.S. 12 arrays to quickly optimize your system. With the Ease Focus 2 acoustical prediction program you can create accurate acoustic simulation..
A.L.I.S. 12 offer unbeatable audio performance for all kind venues, where polar control, high-output, lowdistortion, and the highest quality sound are required. Constructed of premium WISA birch plywood, A.L.I.S. 12 enclosure are covered with a hard-shell finish coating. Rigging is made out of aluminum to lower weight and optimize weatherization.
A.L.I.S. 12 can be sold in passive version as well as self-powered DSP control ones. Active “A” version includes a factory preset setting of the speaker that assures a perfect sound. Active “PCC-3” version adds to factory preset setting the possibility of networking loudspeaker system control via software.
- Exceptional size-to-power ratio; easily powerful enough to use for main system, delay stacks, or fill duties
- 1 x 12-inch-LF cone driver / 1 x 1.4-inch exit (3-inch voice coil) HF compression driver coupled to a waveguide
- Plug-and-play package, quick set-up and easy flying
- Theatres and theatrical sound reinforcement
- Stand alone system
- Center and Sidefill applications
- Concert Halls, distributed systems and clubs
|Frequency Response:||55 Hz – 20 kHz ±4dB, measured on axys|
|Components:||1x12” neodymium LF driver, 3” voice coil, 1x1.4’’ exit compression driver|
|Nominal Dispersion:||20º x 75° @-6db points|
|Impedance:||LF: 8 Ohm / HF: 16 Ohm|
|Axial Sensitivity:||104 dB|
|Calculated SPL:||131 dB nominal / 137 dB continuous|
|Power Handling:||710 W AES / 1400 W continuos|
|Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches):||655 x 385 x 585 mm|
|25.78" x 15.15" x 23.03"|
|Net Weight (kg/Pounds):||30 Kg|
|Construction:||16mm birch plywood. Finished in black semi-matt textured Polyurea weatherized coating. One recessed carrying handle.|
|Grille:||Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated foam.|
- Colors Versions
- White color
- Black color
- Pickup plate: THV-ALIS12
- Top Grid: TTG-ALIS12
- Wooden dolly ALIS12
- TecB004 Load Spreader Bar
- Soft Cover for ALIS12
- SELF-POWERED VERSIONS
- A.L.I.S.12 A. DSP Fixer on factory
- A.L.I.S.12 PCC-3 Network controlled DSP